In 2018, we expanded our Fall missions' OneDayChallenge into a Week of Hope!
For an entire week, Calvary Church partners with an organization that reflects our commitment to international relief and empowerment: Convoy of Hope. This is a time we gather together and use the work of our hands and inspired generosity to provide life-giving, hope-giving help for those in need.
If you choose to give as God enables, you can do so in a number of ways:
- During our special offering at the conclusion of service (fill out the card in your bulletin)
- Text an amount to 630-882-2213 (keyword: hope)
- Click on the big button below
Join us every fall as we give one week of our lives to change a lifetime for others!
Convoy of Hope
Convoy of Hope is a nonprofit organization that has helped over 100 million people throughout the world by sharing food, water, emergency supplies, agricultural know-how and opportunities that empower people to live independent lives, free from poverty, disease and hunger. Each year, they mobilize tens of thousands of volunteers and partner with churches, businesses and other humanitarian organizations who are intent on doing good work around the world.
What Does Convoy of Hope Do?
- Community Events: Local events that help struggling families receive free groceries, medical and dental screenings, haircuts, veteran services, job and career services.
- Children’s Feeding Program: A program that feeds over 177,000 children in 11 countries through school meals and take-home rations.
- Disaster Services: Convoy is consistently one of the first organizations to respond to disasters in the U.S. and throughout the world.
- Agriculture: Impoverished farmers and families are equipped with the skills, tools and seeds to produce life-sustaining crops.
- Women’s Empowerment: Convoy Women encourages women around the world to realize their value and reach their potential through job training and education.
- Rural Compassion: Providing resources, empowerment and partnership with rural churches helps Convoy to strengthen entire communities.