Welcome back, Calvary kids (and parents)!
Things look a little bit different, but our love for you is the same!
in-person services are available for Birth to grade 5
"We are so excited to welcome kids of all ages to learn about God and his love for them. our in-person services are available for birth through grade 5! And we continue to welcome every age at our kids virtual experience!"
—Pastor Michael Grove
We can't wait to see you:
Sundays at 9 & 11 a.m.
We're all in this together
this is what we're doing to keep your kids safe:
- Leaders will wear appropriate face coverings at all times.
- Temperatures will be checked for volunteers, and must be lower than 100.4.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every classroom.
- Classroom seats are spaced 6ft apart, and children receive pre-made activities they can do while seated and distanced from one another.
- Volunteers are being sure to:
- Wear gloves at all times, and change after direct contact with a child or volunteer.
- Maintain physical distancing (of at least 6ft) from staff members and children.
- Wear appropriate face coverings at all times.
Let's do this!
how to have the best in-person experience
- Show up at your preferred service.
- Register your child for their class.
No need to preregister, BUT, once classrooms hit their limit, the room will be closed. We want to continue to offer a safe experience for everyone, so there is a limit on the number of students in each classroom.